We would like to welcome you to our office and invite you to experience the difference in our thoroughness and professionalism. Selecting a dentist is an important and personal decision. My staff and I will work hard to gain your confidence and trust.
Our goal is to provide you and your family with the highest level of dental care possible in a relaxed, comfortable, and caring atmosphere. We treat your family as if it were our own! Our facility is state of the art, and we’re proud that our staff remains current on the latest techniques through ongoing continuing dental education.
We know that, with proper treatment, patient education and home care, patients shouldn’t need to expect to have new cavities found at every hygiene appointment. Our goal is to restore our patients to a state of optimum health, then keep them that way without a lot of ongoing treatment. And it works!
Our nine staff members average over 16 years experience in dentistry and medicine each! It’s this experience that makes it possible for us to provide consistent excellence in care to our patients, from the simplest of treatments, to the most complex reconstructive and cosmetic makeovers. And, we provide this treatment in the most caring and compassionate way possible. Quite simply, we feel our staff is the best!
You will see the difference in our dental practice the moment you walk through the door:
- A comfortable reception room with a special kid’s play area nestled on a 1920’s era front porch.
- A beverage center offering coffee, assorted teas, hot chocolate, and bottled water.
- Put on a pair of dark glasses and a stereo headset and listen to your own MP3 player, a favorite radio station or bring along your own favorite CD.
- Our state of the art technologies a few of which are: digital radiography (x-rays) – which improve comfort and diagnostic ability with less radiation exposure, intra-oral cameras, integrated patient video monitors for patient education and entertainment during your visits.
- A dental assistant solely responsible for the oversight of our instrument sterilization and infection control procedures to insure consistent and thorough compliance over and above CDC standards.